Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Cell Phone Blog

Tonight, I'm on my cell phone, so a sort post. We rode from Ludington to White Cloud, Michigan, then got a ride to a Legion reception at a nearby hall at Croton. Out front. A large sign welcomed us, and inside we got an ovation, dinner, and an impromptu fundraiser that grew our donations by around $400, putting our Operation Comfort Warriors donations at or beyond $7000.

We also got a tour of the area, including the world's  3rd largest earthen dam at Hardy. Here is my pic from below the dam.


Sorry for the finger in the pic. Samsung has a cheap lens on its Galaxy S2  and it got broken so I have to use the selfish camera  for now. Should have thought of that a few weeks ago when the Buffalo sneaked up on me. I'll  leave you with this sunset, which is much more dramatic than  my camera shows.


No comments:

Post a Comment